Briq - Senior Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
Senior Product Manager
Why is working in this department AMAZING!
- From Plan to Profit, Briq is disrupting the way construction companies have run their financial workflows.
- We cut through the issues of old accounting systems, disconnected project management systems, and other industry pressures and package it into one financial automation platform that improves your profit, freezes your overhead, and maximizes your resources.
- With a series B funding round of $30M, we are growing rapidly across North America & India! Construction technology is one of the few untapped verticals for SaaS and Fintech products, giving us a massive opportunity to reshape an entire industry.
What does the future of this department look like? Where is this going and why do I want to come along for the ride :
- To disrupt the construction industry we are rapidly developing new products to better address the intricate needs of our customers.
- To do that we are scaling our product team and hiring Senior UX designers, Product Managers, and a Director of UX to take Briq to the next level.
Why you will love this job :
- Come be at the forefront of the SaaS revolution in construction.
- In this role you'll be challenged to build a vision, design a go-to-market strategy, and lead our product direction for our analytics product and data team here at Briq.
- Briq Analytics offers the ability to see your construction projects clearly from backlog to PM system to ERP.
- You'll work with internal stakeholders to map out a roadmap to achieve the company's strategic goals and be a part of the next stage of growth at Briq.
- This position will report to our SVP of Tech, and has the opportunity to work fully remote in the U.S. or India.
List the Top 5-7 Responsibilities for this role :
- A bias toward action with a high standards of achievement
- Demonstrated track record of delivering clear and compelling outcomes
- Excellent eye for detail and demonstrated obsession with building great user experiences
- Ability to move easily between GTM activities and technical design reviews Natural leadership.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Clear and effective written communication that leads to fast decision making
- 4+ years product management experience
- Bonus Points Experience launching analytics products Understanding of AP, ERP systems & process
- Summary knowledge of data structures, data management best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical roles
List the Top 5-7 Qualifications for this role :
- Develop and define product strategy for Briq's analytics product
- Dream big with a bold, enduring, inspiring product vision and strategy while delivering on short and long-term goals
- Translates strategy into a product roadmap to deliver measurable outcomes
- Weigh several critical initiatives against each other and prioritize based on customer impact and strategic relevance
- Lead a cross-functional product team and is adept at boundary less leadership, knowing when and how to work with sales, marketing, and customer service
- Identifies new opportunities based on customer insights, competitive research, and industry trends
- Help teams through ambiguity by driving data-back decisions with leaders, adopting a learning mindset and consistently biasing yourself and your team toward action.
- Share excellence in PM craft to mentor and develop early career product manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.