Talent Acquisition at Brillio
Views:8231 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brillio - Technical Project Manager (8-10 yrs)
We're a global technology consulting, software, and business solutions company with experienced staff, innovation and delivery centers in both Silicon Valley and India. Our multi-disciplinary teams are dedicated to helping you identify key points of new competitive differentiation, and then use emerging technologies and market-specific business expertise to imagine and build the processes and experiences that will set you far ahead of the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with clients to understand key Business, Technical challenges and conceptualize to build solutions
- Should have worked / participated on complete proposal life cycles
- Manage stakeholder relationship to understand business priorities and meet client expectations
- Provide technical solutions to stakeholders
- Proactively identifies potential delivery issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact
- Should be hands on technical manager and play a key role in mentoring project team
- Provide project metrics and status reports to all stakeholders
Qualification & Experience :
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in and managed medium to large projects
- Tech Savvy and good experience in complete Java stacks,
- Good understanding of various project life cycle methodologies and PMBOK knowledge
- Good in project estimation, planning, scheduling and risk management
- Good work experience in Agile / Scrum knowledge
- Should have strong analytical / logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Strong and clear business communication skills
- Complete cycle of people management - Requirement identification, hire right talents, groom and mentor, review and apprise.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
Good to have PMP Certification / Certified Scrum Master
Work Location - JP Nagar, Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.