Brillio - Senior HR Business Partner (10-16 yrs)
Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Brillio is the partner of choice for many Fortune 1000 companies seeking to turn disruption into a competitive advantage through innovative digital adoption. Backed by Bain Capital, and growing at nearly 60% yoy since its inception, Brillio is one of the fastest growing digital technology service providers.
We help clients harness the transformative potential of the four superpowers of technology - cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and mobility. Born digital in 2014, we apply Customer Experience Solutions, Data Analytics and AI, Digital Infrastructure and Security, and Platform and Product Engineering expertise to help clients quickly innovate for growth, create digital products, build service platforms, and drive smarter, data-driven performance.
With delivery locations across United States, Romania, Canada, Mexico, and India, our growing global workforce of over 6,000 Brillians blends the latest technology and design thinking with digital fluency to solve complex business problems and drive competitive differentiation for our clients. Brillio was awarded 'Great Place to Work' in 2021 and 2022.
As a Senior HR Business Partner at Brillio :
- Partner with business and HR leaders to develop and execute on a very contextual people strategy and a global talent management model
- Understand the business and propose changes to add value on people dimensions.
- Provide HR consulting and advisory to managers and leaders on improving leadership, team, and organizational effectiveness through fair and consistent advice on HR programs, policies and other key people related decisions.
- Advise business on Talent related impact of strategic business/organizational changes and drive associated change management efforts
- Design and drive the engagement charter for the business.
- Proactively seek and drive data driven insights, conversations, and decisions with the business leaders
- Work with business leaders and people program owners (Rewards, OD, L&D, etc.) to evolve the design and operations of programs to meet current and/or future needs
- Drive a high-performance culture through an effective implementation of the Performance management system.
- Own with business, people development and talent management strategies specific to the business context.
- Coach, mentor and advise managers and leaders to help drive growth and development
- Utilize total rewards principles including compensation & benefits to drive critical actions
- Partner with business leaders for proactive retention strategies. Design and drive short term to long term strategies for attrition control.
- Active role in vetting the cultural fitment of managers and leaders.
- Be the custodian of harboring and nurturing the mission, vision, and values of Brillio
- Knowledge management and upskilling of all team members
Key Skills we look forward to onboard with us:
- Effective communication, influence, and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Experience dealing with senior executives in a large organization.
- Business acumen. Proactively seeks to understand how a business operates - including cross functional intersection points and market trends.
- Ability to develop and articulate the value proposition of a new program or process - and connect it to change communication needs/plans as necessary.
- Ability to drive consensus and support for efforts across disparate groups, lead stakeholders to a common goal
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights or recommendations
- Strong consultative and diagnostics skills; excellent planning and operational deployment skills.
- Innovative and decisive problem-solving skills -an ability to assess a situation, identify the issues, and create multiple solutions.
- HR Policies and process- Ability to suggest changes based on internal and external pulse and work on implementation with CoEs
- Managerial and Leadership development
- Operational excellence
And it's not just the skills, we want you to be successful and grow fast.
These competencies will help you ace this role:
- Strategic intent
- Founder's mentality