Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Brillio
Views:8324 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Brillio - Project Manager - Analytics (9-12 yrs)
Your Role: Analytics - Project Manager
Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, and Digital Infrastructure through a team of 2,600+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mind set) and Excellence - drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Brillio Analytics Practice Our Analytics Practice provides future ready solutions to our clients by developing enterprise grade data solutions, embedded with statistical and machine learning models to augment our client's decision making with actionable intelligence. We do this by leveraging digital age technologies (such as Azure DataBricks, AWS EMR, PySpark, Machine Learning, and Design led dashboards).
As a Brillian what your day would look like:
You will lead one or more engagements by partnering with senior leadership to deliver large scale, transformative data driven analytics programs.
- Understand your client's requirements and translate them into relevant solutions
- You will work towards becoming a trusted partner with all your clients by regularly engaging with them, proactively identify and manage risks and leading them with innovation
Technical / Domain Knowledge:
- Leverage your knowledge to consult with clients and help in solutioning
- Use your technical knowledge in Data/Analytics/Visualization to deliver world class solutions
- Invest time to continually upgrade your and your teams technical and functional skills
- Support Sales/Customer success teams with developing relevant POVs, Proposals to grow your account/business unit
- Work closely with Analytics and Data CoE to build competitive solutions leveraging IP and project accelerators for strong Go to Market messaging
Execution and Delivery Excellence:
- Leverage your business acumen to deliver your engagements to deliver against the financial goals
- Organize your team, establish clear roles and responsibilities, and create a high-level workflow plan to deliver the project objectives on time and with high quality
- Builds and ensures self/team follow best practices, adhering to the processes and proactively identify and manage risks
People Leadership & Collaboration:
- Responsible for building highly motivated and engaged teams
- Sharing knowledge, advises, assists, empowers, mentors and provides feedback to others to encourage, motivate and inspire the development of individual competencies and long-term career growth
- Support the organization in acquiring top talent and creating an enjoyable work environment
You will bring this to the table:
- Project and technical leadership with engineering mindset with experience of lead the successful implementation of large scale, transformative Data and Analytics
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations with unstructured problems and anticipate potential issues/risks
- Knowledge of Analytical programming tools like R, Python etc.
- Create value by anticipating and meeting needs of internal and external customers and delivering high-quality results and be accountable for outcomes
- Experience in handling complex information and presenting it in compelling narratives through business presentations for various audiences
- Professional agility and strategic thinking
- 9 - 12 years of industry experience, including experience in architecting and designing analytics solutions
- Recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure high quality solutions o Build partnerships within and outside the team regardless of formal authority
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.