Brillio - Microsoft Alliance Program Manager (7-12 yrs)
Brillio - The Microsoft Alliance Program Manager
In May 2016, Brillio signed up an MPN profile to be a Microsoft partner. The goal is to be #1 Microsoft Partner. Big waves have come and gone. Fast forward to today. Brillio is a Globally Managed Microsoft Partner, showcased by EVP of Azure Jason Zanders in WW keynote, and recognized by Microsoft in 5 Awards. Building on the growing success, we are further investing to scale our results. Are you a quick thinker who serves to lead? Are you a programmatic hacker who could part the Red Sea? Read on...
The Microsoft Alliance Program Manager will create and manage the joint solution and GTM programs with Brillio solution and marketing teams to increase Brillio brand awareness and build a growing sales pipeline by leveraging Microsoft programs and resources. The MSFT Alliance Program Manager will lead virtual matrixed teams across Brillio, our strategic partner Microsoft and customer personnel as appropriate. The role is to become a trusted advisor to support the Director of Microsoft Strategic Alliance and key stakeholders to define and drive the Microsoft partner strategy, planning, and team operations for the execution of the Microsoft partnership.
Lead by the outcome and numbers in a purposeful way. Assess and improve upon current partnership status, our sales Go-To-Market plan, methodologies, team members, structure, and associated discipline. Create and execute short- and long-term partnership plans, including partner growth strategy, goals, sales quota, tracking mechanism, and analytics. The ultimate goal is to build a highly metric-driven and predictable partnership that drives significant growth. Key skills for success include entrepreneurship, relationship building, program management, data management, and flawless execution. Close collaboration and consensus-building with marketing, account management, solution and delivery organizations, and sales will be critical for success.
Leadership and Program Management
- Define, manage, and drive the overall business rhythm and technical interactions between Brillio and Microsoft partnership.
- Manage partner relationship success and satisfaction to advance mutual benefits between Brillio and Microsoft especially from the contractual and operational perspective.
- Work with Microsoft and internal teams to develop joint solutions and sales play that leverage partner capabilities & technologies
- Identify and develop new areas of the partnership which are accretive for both organizations.
- Act as Microsoft partner advocate within Brillio and educate on how Brillio can further build our partner alignment with Microsoft
- Ensure the successful implementation of the overall strategy and success plan for Microsoft Alliance Program Objectives. Develop schedules for program milestones, reviews, and internal milestone tracking to drive monthly, quarterly progress towards strategic goals within the plan
- Develop strong internal relationships across a matrixed team of Account Executives, Technical Architects, Project Delivery Leads to align and achieve joint partner objectives and program outcomes
Winning New Business
- Work with Solutions and Practice Teams to develop Co-Sell solutions and sales collaterals and templates to enable Brillio regional and Microsoft sales field for partner to partner connect engagements
- Work with Client Partners and Sales to develop and execute Microsoft Partner connect call plans. Assist with the alignment of co-sell plans to the customer landscape, program objectives, and the overall business objectives for growth
- Collaboration with Microsoft Alliance Sales Manager in the development and execution of territory plan(s) for territory growth, enablement and alignment, and engagement plan with partner ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Brillio Marketing Team and Solution Teams to drive joint marketing activity and to identify value-adding integrations with Microsoft
- Play an anchor role representing Microsoft Alliance Team to drive Co-Sell with Brillio India and Europe Regional Team and Microsoft counterpart
Who You Are
- 7+ years of program or project management (ideally GTM) experience in a revenue-driving/lead generation capacity
- 2-4 years of strategic alliance management, enterprise sales, channel development, product management, and/or customer success experience required
- Multi-disciplinary experience, who has the aspiration and potential to grow as a broad business leader, especially in leading Partner Alliance Strategy and Relationship
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate inspire, and lead cross-group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Proven track record and aptitudes in learning the fundamental of new cloud technology understanding especially with Microsoft product portfolio
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Leadership experience in driving multiple projects in a fast-changing start-up environment with a large set of stakeholders
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Prior work experience in a Partner Management position within a software and/or services company such as Microsoft (preferred), Amazon, VMware, Google, Avanade, Accenture, etc
- Partner-centric with a solid understanding of partner management
- Technical Background and industry knowledge in the Cloud compute infrastructure and software space, with Azure, AI, D365 or Digital Experience specific experience preferred
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related
- Travel up to 15% depending on location