Brillio - Manager - Internal Communications/Employer Branding (6-12 yrs)
Role:- Internal Communications and Employer Branding Manager
About Brillio Brillio delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, and Digital Infrastructure through a team of 2,600+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mind set) and Excellence - drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Click here to know more.
Brillio is looking for a communications professional who has previous experience working with the Executive Leadership Team of an organization to create and align the internal communications and employer brand strategy with the Company's vision of becoming the leading digital technology services provider in the world.
Years of Experience: 6-10 years
- Work with our Chief People Officer and HR team to assess employee communication needs and create a strategy and tactics based on results
- Help us articulate our employee value proposition and translate into a actionable plan in 2021
- Generate a content strategy that informs employees about the objectives and policies of Brillio; and is - on brand and message.
- Create programs in India to engage employees and generate excitement about the brand: we aspire to be one of the most exciting brands in the industry to work for! - Provide writing, editing and content management support.
- Create a strategy and execution plan for a variety of Internal Communications-related platforms and tools, including emails, newsletters, intranet, Web site and Brillio Social Media platforms
- Support the ongoing enhancement of the existing communications vehicles, especially in digital/new media, to more effectively reach employees across Brillio and build a more informed and engaged employee population.
- Collaborate with various teams and functions to develop content to help them reach existing and prospective employees
- Represent marketing on a global intranet initiative expect to launch in Q1
- Collaborate with external agency partners where needed, to help communicate news and priorities as effectively as possible.
- Coordinate and manage the Internal Communications calendar.
Education and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's/PG degree in communication, public relations or a related field.
- Bring a data driven mindset and approach to the role
- Comfortable working within a global team environment- the Chief People Officer and Chief Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.