Brillio - Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis (5-9 yrs)
Role : Lead FP&A
Experience : 6 yrs to 15 yrs
The Associate will work for the FP&A, budgeting, reporting function to support the fast-growing business requirements. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment, embraces a collaborative work style. Possesses a clear customer and operations focus with a passion for business support. Must have prior experience in the IT industry, with demonstrated success in helping to drive business growth and profitability.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Budgeting and forecasting, MIS and analysis function.
- Understanding of business and ability to understand changing business needs and tailor internal reporting to suit the same.
- Work with business teams to put together revenue and cost forecasts and analyze variances
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial systems/processes, controls
- Review and analyses forecast and subsequent variances periodically.
- Assist in audit procedures
- Accomplish key financial measures and control development spending.
- Provide analysis and insights to middle and senior management.
The person will bring the following qualifications and experience :
- MBA from Tier I institute with of 5-6 Years of experience in FP & A domain with IT services companies
o Tier I would mean IIMS, XLRI, MDI, NMIMS, JBIMS,SIMB and equivalent
- CA / MBA from Tier II institute with of 8-9 Years of experience with IT services companies
o Tier II would mean Other MBA colleges which form part of top 30 MBA colleges
Must Have skills :
- 3+ years- experience of relevant experience with focus on Financial Planning, Budgeting, Variance Analysis, financial reporting in the IT industry.
- Financial systems experience: Advanced PowerPoint and Excel knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel is the most important skill for this role.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- The ideal candidate would be an MBA finance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of IT business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
Additional Points :
- Quick Learner with zeal to learn new systems and process.
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable in the role
- Excellent Team Player
- People Management experience will be preferred.