Brillio - HR Business Partner (5-9 yrs)
HR Business Partner-Immediate Joiner
HRBP : In this role he/she will support the Business Unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement. This role drives project management for various other HR initiatives as well.
Work Location: Bangalore
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of the employees within the business unit.
2. Proactively gauge team issues & customize innovative people initiatives to drive impact. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
3. An entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
4. Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization & should operate with autonomy and discretion. Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
5. Ability to multitask & partner w/ business on workforce planning and skills assessment
6. Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
7. Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties interests
Skill sets required for the role:
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Proven ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong planning/project management skills and presentation skills with the ability to obtain buy-in and then drive execution
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities