Brillio - Associate Manager - Sustainability/CSR (3-8 yrs)
Brillio (www.brillio.com) is the leader in global digital business transformation, applying technology with a human touch. We help businesses define internal and external transformation objectives and translate those objectives into actionable market strategies using proprietary technologies. With 2500+ experts and 13 offices worldwide, Brillio is the ideal partner for enterprises that want to quickly increase their core business productivity, and achieve a competitive edge, with the latest digital solutions
Role Description :
Brillio firmly believes in the spirit of giving back. With - Brillio Smiles-, we are committed to connecting young students to the technology of tomorrow through education, training, and workshops. Our goal is to enable over 100,000 young minds globally to flourish and succeed in the new digital world. Giving back to the community is an integral part of our company culture and soul of the organization, and Bringing Smiles is one of Brillio's greatest achievements. In four short years, we have engaged nearly 36,910 young minds and clocked in over 25,000 volunteering hours. Our environment sustainability efforts helped us in reducing our carbon footprint by 25%.
We are looking at individuals who can be part of Brillio's Sustainability 2.0 initiatives and has a passion for understanding the latest trends and co-create high impact initiatives in the area(s) of Diversity & Inclusion, STEM Education and Employee Volunteering.
- Work on Integrating environment sustainability into Brillio - creating a culture of act responsible and think sustainable
- Help drive D&I programs
- Leading our award winning - Bringing Smiles Volunteering Program- - Championing Employee Outreach programs
- Supporting CSR Programs - IGNITING YOUNG MINDS FOR A DIGITAL TOMORROW (STEM Education)
- Work in the area(s) of Diversity & Inclusion, STEM Education and Employee Volunteering.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity through research, self-learning and collaboration
- Strong communication skills, must be able to build consensus and persuade / influence decision
Exp- 3 years to 6 years
Area of Expertise: D&I, Employee Volunteering experience in Women Empowerment, Inclusion, Environment and Education.
MBA- HR, MSW, master's in social development