Talent Acquisition Specialist at Brightchamps Tech Private Limited
Views:1333 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
BrightChamps - Head - Teacher Acquisition - IIT/BITS/NIT/ISB/IIM (6-16 yrs)
What is BrightChamps?
A global live-learning edtech platform for kids from 6 to 16 years to learn next-gen life skills such as Coding, Financial Literacy, Communication Skills and Robotics. BrightCHAMPS is currently valued at $650 million with a $63 million investment, and services 30+ countries (India, Indonesia, US, UAE, Vietnam, and many other countries across SEA and MENA) in 12+ languages across its 4 verticals.
Focus Area : K-12
Life skills : Technology foundation, Financial literacy, Robotics, Effective communication, Crypto etc..
Funding: 63 Mn $
Our growth curve gained traction from global marquee investors, including GSV Ventures (USA), Premji Invest (India), Binny Bansal (Flipkart founder), BEENEXT (Singapore). Valued at half a billion, in the past 3 years, we raised funding of 63 million USD from these Tier 1 investors.
What is this role about ?
Key responsibilities and metrics include:
- Build and maintain a steady supply of expert coding teachers across the globe - # teachers onboarded, CAC acquisition, CAC retention
- Ensure all demos slots are filled, completed and converted to sales - demo fill rate, demo completion rate, demo conversion rate
What will make you fit for the role
- Experience of 4+yrs of working in a fast paced environment either in a rapidly growing startup or in a new BU of an established company
- Experience of leading the supply function - Building large scale supply capability under timeline, quantity, quality and cost constraints
- Previously managed large teams both directly and indirectly
- Experience in a people driven service business
- Experience in conventional or new age Education industry with a spread across multiple geographies
- Experience of teaching / engaging students
- Experience of programming or at least a programming education
- Previous experience in K-12 industry
- Tier 1 education (IIT / BITS / NIT / ISB / IIM)
- Ex - Founders are preferred"