HR at Bright Lifecare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:87 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bright Lifecare - Associate - Contract Manufacturing - HealthKart (3-8 yrs)
HealthKart is Indias leading nutrition and supplement platform. Founded in March 2011 by Sameer Maheshwari, an IIT and Harvard Business School graduate, HealthKart offers a comprehensive range of products, engagement tools and expert assistance for all your wellness and fitness needs. We have two marquee nutrition brands - MuscleBlaze & HealthKart - which are leaders in their respective segments and follow an omni-channel distribution strategy. We have been expanding rapidly, currently employing over 1000 people and have also served more than 10M happy customers raising over US$ 75M funds till date.
Designation: Associate - Contract Manufacturing
Job Location- GGN Sector 14
- Monthly PO raising to P2P vendors as per Planning Requirements
- Follow ups with all P2P Vendors for Product Supplies against Open Purchase Orders
- Supplier Evaluation & Overall Relationship management to ensure business needs are met including defining objectives and improving supplier performance
- Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures by checking product standards at 3rd party plants.
- Manage cross-functional communications for specification changes, developments of packing materials.
- New /Alternative vendor developments for New/Existing products.
- New Product development at existing P2P vendors as well as new P2P vendors.
- Bench marking of New & existing products with other similar products across PAN India/ globally.
- Support in NPD developments such as artwork closure for any New Development along with Regulatory & concerned Vendor
- Vendor Contract drafting, negotiation and execution, including scope, quality, time and cost of service and other contract terms and conditions working with legal teams
- Support manufacturing Or procurement analysis of new supplies, launches and transitions
- Budget and Productivity management including managing overall spend, analyzing pricing breakouts for manufacturing,
- Business Unit support including supporting new product launches, line extensions, discontinuations, attending project meetings, working with Contract Manufacturing on sample requests, contributing to sales private label requests, sustainability and social audit requests and ad-hoc information requests
- Additional Operational duties including supporting production schedule and schedule adjustments, supporting logistics and warehousing
- Must have strong knowledge in Raw material and Packaging Material for Nutraceutical and Food Products
- All P2P vendors Bills Verification & Processing of bills for payments.
- Working on cost & Qualitative improvement for all the existing products
- Cost negotiation, cost revision with existing/new vendors
- Manage P2P Master Inventory sheet.
- Ensure Documentation as per requirement
- Vendor site Visit as per requirement
- Co-ordinate with P2P vendor & quality team for closure of product complaint/ deviation etc.
- Optimize operations to meet quality and performance standards.
Key Competencies/ Skills Required:
- Good in Negotiation skill
- Good inter-personal skills
- Must be proactive in his approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- B.Tech or B.Pharma only
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in food sector - Contract Manufacturing
- Experience in the Peanut Butter/Museli products -manufacturing industry will be preferred. Preferably in an MNC for more than 2 yrs.
- Good knowledge of GMP, FSSAI, HACCP
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Project) and Adobe Pro
- Willingness to travel as role may involve over 15 days travel a month
- Must have Knowledge of SAP/ERP