DGM - HR/Senior HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:1378 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Brigade Group - Zonal Lead - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
About Brigade :
- We are one of India's leading property developers with over three decades of expertise in building positive experiences for all our stakeholders and winning customer's trust. Instituted in 1986, we have developed many landmark buildings and transformed the city skyline of cities across South India namely: - Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi with developments across Residential, Offices, Retail, Hospitality and Education Sectors.
- We have completed over 250 buildings amounting to over 70 million sq. ft. in residential, offices, retail and hospitality sectors. We are currently in the process of developing more than 30 mn. Sq. ft. of projects across 7 cities over the next 5 years.
- Brigade is leading the shift to cater to the changing needs of customers who look at good quality apartments, efficiently designed in terms of space with affordable ticket sizes. With one of the best customer loyalty programs and referral rates in the industry, we are fully aligned with our philosophy of providing best quality service to ensure high quality of living for all our customers.
- Brigade assures best-in-class design and top-of-the-line facilities that exude elegance and sophistication. Our residential projects offer a wide range of luxury apartments, penthouses, villaments, senior living homes and award winning, fully integrated lifestyle enclaves. Our commercial segment has seen consistent growth over the last few years and has Grade A commercial spaces, which are operational across south India with over 5 mn. sqft. of commercial spaces under development. The hospitality segment has reached a critical mass of 1000 keys that are presently operational and is all poised to scale up by another 1000 keys in the next couple of years.
- Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program (REAP), India's first start up accelerator program, is a prelude to the changing trend in the real estate industry, which is standing on the cusp of disruption. REAP brings along the innovators and inventors to use technology as a catalyst for creating sustainable and scalable businesses in Real Estate Industry.
- We launched - BuzzWorks- in March 2019, the Group's new brand in the co-working space. - Your Vibe, Your Tribe, the tag line of Buzz works, reflects the brand ethos of creating a space with positive vibes and provides a platform for likeminded people to come together and grow together. BuzzWorks plans to launch over 2500 seats across 7 locations and 3 cities in the coming months and expand operations further with time.
- We are pioneers in Innovation & Trust. Over the years, many of our projects have been the first of their kind. We are makers of Brigade Gateway, India's most appreciated integrated enclave, License owners of the World Trade Center across South India, developers of Bangalore's tallest commercial building - World Trade Center, and one of the tallest residential buildings - Brigade Exotica. For 9 years in a row, Great Place to Work Institute & Economic Times have consistently rated us as one of the India's best companies to work for in the Real Estate Industry. The awards and recognition received by the Group across various categories serve as a testimony to Brigade as a proven brand, well established and trustworthy coupled with excellent customer service and impeccable build quality.
What will you do?
- Designing campaign communication and collaterals.
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing mix for product launches and sustenance phase in close coordination with the respective sales team.
- Creating a Brand Building strategy.
- Designing the 360- degree marketing plan and allocating budgets for all the projects.
- Implementing the marketing strategy for both ATL and BTL activities.
- Conceptualizing innovative marketing and branding solutions including digital marketing and social media, corporate websites and microsites.
- Coordinating with multiple vendors, creative and media agencies for collateral development and media releases.
- Collaborate with sales and presales team to help achieve the respective project targets.
- Devise Digital Marketing strategies and programs to build brand awareness, project awareness and lead generation strategies with the team and consultants.
- Drive creative agencies on brand guidelines and company expectations on business generation initiatives that can be tracked and measured.
- Devise quarterly marketing strategies that can help the company overachieve financial goals.
- Develop / update Department SOPs
- Define corporate brand philosophy.
- Drive branding / advertising initiatives of the Organization across all regions after in-depth analysis of the geographic, demographic and psychographic aspects of each target market.
- Formulate and implement Organization wide policies on key account management, project marketing, advertising and promotions; Ensure effective and timely communication of new initiatives / projects to critical stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong Influencing & negotiation Skills to be able to persuade the Various Top-Level People Across the company on Related Guidelines and Processes.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to co-operate and influence in a matrix organization.
- Highly Result oriented preferably with a Global mindset.
- MBA in Marketing
- 10+ years experience in Marketing domain
- Join us, write the future of an entire sector, and contribute to building the new India.
Read more about us:
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior level
Industry - Real Estate
Employment Type - Full-time