AGM at Brigade Group
Views:2147 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Brigade Group - Specialist - Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
Position - L&D Specialist - Bengaluru
- We are one of India's leading property developers with over three decades of expertise in building positive experiences for all our stakeholders and winning customer's trust. Instituted in 1986, we have developed many landmark buildings and transformed the city skyline of cities across South India namely: - Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi with developments across Residential, Offices, Retail, Hospitality and Education Sectors.
- We have completed over 250 buildings amounting to over 40 million sq. ft. in residential, offices, retail and hospitality sectors. We are currently in the process of developing more than 30 mn. Sq. ft. of projects across 7 cities over the next 5 years.
- Brigade is leading the shift to cater to the changing needs of customers who look at good quality apartments, efficiently designed in terms of space with affordable ticket sizes. With one of the best customer loyalty programs and referral rates in the industry, we are fully aligned with our philosophy of providing best quality service to ensure high quality of living for all our customers.
- Brigade assures best-in-class design and top-of-the-line facilities that exude elegance and sophistication. Our residential projects offer a wide range of luxury apartments, penthouses, villaments, senior living homes and award winning, fully integrated lifestyle enclaves. Our commercial segment has seen consistent growth over the last few years and has Grade A commercial spaces, which are operational across south India with over 5 mn. sqft. of commercial spaces under development. The hospitality segment has reached a critical mass of 1000 keys that are presently operational and is all poised to scale up by another 1000 keys in the next couple of years.
- Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program (REAP), India's first start up accelerator program, is a prelude to the changing trend in the real estate industry, which is standing on the cusp of disruption. REAP brings along the innovators and inventors to use technology as a catalyst for creating sustainable and scalable businesses in Real Estate Industry.
- We launched - BuzzWorks in March 2019, the Group's new brand in the co-working space. - Your Vibe, Your Tribe, the tag line of Buzz works, reflects the brand ethos of creating a space with positive vibes and provides a platform for likeminded people to come together and grow together. BuzzWorks plans to launch over 2500 seats across 7 locations and 3 cities in the coming months and expand operations further with time.
- We are pioneers in Innovation & Trust. Over the years, many of our projects have been the first of their kind. We are makers of Brigade Gateway, India's most appreciated integrated enclave, License owners of the World Trade Center across South India, developers of Bangalore's tallest commercial building - World Trade Center, and one of the tallest residential buildings - Brigade Exotica. For 9 years in a row, Great Place to Work Institute & Economic Times have consistently rated us as one of the India's best companies to work for in the Real Estate Industry. The awards and recognition received by the Group across various categories serve as a testimony to Brigade as a proven brand, well established and trustworthy coupled with excellent customer service and impeccable build quality.
What will you do?
Develop and deliver effective learning and development initiatives which drive people performance and productivity thereby delivering ROI for the organization.
Core Responsibilities :
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- Design quality training programs to maximise ROI.
- Conduct training for new and current employees and develop individualized training plans for underperforming employees.
- Ability to develop and deliver soft skills training and knowledge training.
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs.
- Design onboarding session for new hires and management/ sales trainees.
- Develop and conduct sales performance enhancing programs for sales team.
- Monitor sales objectives and results.
Who are we looking for?
- 10-15 years of proven work experience as a trainer preferably supporting sales function.
- Preferred if you worked in sales role at-least for 5 years
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques.
- An ability to design and build content training
- Enjoys facilitating training programs
- Proven track record in using technology in learning and development initiatives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
- Very self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Graduate / MBA from a reputed institute.
- Certification in Training
- Preferred certificate as a Coach
Join us, write the future of an entire sector, and contribute to building the new India.
Read more about us: