Associate General Manager - HR at Brigade Group
Views:873 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Brigade Group - Investment Analyst - Venture Capital (1-3 yrs)
Investment Analyst - Venture Capital
About our company:
Earth Fund is India's 1st Real Estate Tech and Sustainability focused Venture fund backed by an Industry leader. The fund derives its name from Mother Earth and supports early-stage ventures, which are looking to propel RE-Tech and protect the environment through strong emphasis on Sustainability. The fund has been backed by Brigade group, one the largest listed property development groups from India, with a market cap over $1.8B and a legacy spanning over four decades.
About the role:
We are looking to hire an analyst for a full-time position out of our Bangalore office, India. The role will provide a significant amount of hands-on exposure to the world of start-ups, along with an opportunity to work with one of the most experienced investment and operations teams in the industry.
The analyst will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and evaluating new opportunities along with the senior investment team
- Generating emerging sector-related ideas, creating investment thesis, tracking market data and identifying trends
- Supporting the investment team in due diligence and post-investment portfolio management
- Investor communications, including quarterly and annual reports
- Managing compliance in portfolio companies
- Strong curiosity for technology, businesses and startups
- Bachelor's degree from a premier Institution.
- Work experience between 1-3 years. Exposure to technology startups /consulting preferred
- Significant campus leadership experience and extra-curricular achievements
- Strong Excel and writing skills are essential and will be tested.
- Minimum two-year commitment
- Will be part of a lean team, so must be a self-starter and motivated
Benefits of Analyst Position:
- Experience and exposure to the full cycle venture capital process
- Hands on opportunity to work directly in live situations
- Direct interactions with Partners and Senior members from Industry
- Excellent experience in the nascent and fast-growing Indian VC / PE industry
- Valuable and excellent experience for the candidates inclined to pursue a top-quality MBA in future