DGM - HR/Senior HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:3296 Applications:829 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Brigade Group - Investment Analyst - CA/CFA (2-3 yrs)
As an investment analyst applicant must have an innate sense of curiosity on technology trends that are shaping the future of the world we live in and create strong Investment recommendations for PropTech startups.
As an Investment Analyst you will be required to :
- Collect and collate market information, conduct research, participate in Real estate seminars and webinars to keep abreast of the Changing technology landscape impacting the Real estate, construction & allied industries.
- Develop Investment thesis to then identify disruptive startups to both mentor at Brigade REAP as also get them ready for Investments
- Develop an investment policy aligned to the company strategy and an investment criteria for evaluating prospective - startups
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective - Investible startups - and recommend an investment decision.
- Create financial models on return on investment.
- Preparation of financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments as also prepare information memoranda
- Analyze company accounts, financial projections and advise the company on its Investment strategy
- Liaise with other Potential Venture Capital/ Seed stage investors to expand funding access
- Ensure that all investment compliance regulations are met.
Who Should Apply :
We are looking for self-starters who can work under high pressure to add value to the leadership team @ REAP. Please apply if you are/have
- An Individual contributor who likes crystal ball gazing, understands the rapidly changing technology landscape, thinks independently and can work with startup founders to help them raise money.
- Should possess financial modeling and budgeting skills.
- Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation and presentation
You will be required to :
- Examine startups and recommend investment decisions
- Network with fund managers and industry professionals
- Extensively utilize sophisticated analytical tools and applications to support the investment management process
- Create reports for senior management
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships
- Establish complex financial models, arrive at valuation metrics and analyze relevant legal documents
- Must be a CA/ CFA with at least 2 years experience in a Venture Firm.
Opportunity to :
- Work closely with a passionate well rounded team who has made BRIGADE REAP the No 1 Accelerator in India.
- Work closely with founding teams at promising startups and help them raise capital for growth,
- Be part of the change that is shaping the future of the real estate and construction world - not just in India but globally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.