AGM at Brigade Group
Views:873 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Brigade Group - Head - Electrical (20-25 yrs)
Job Description: Head Electrical
Job Responsibilities -
- Lead the complete electrical department across the projects.
- Execution of Electrical & related works as per the project schedule.
- Ensure all the rules & regulations & compliance are adhered to as per the statutory guidelines & norms.
- Responsible for planning, designing of electrical schemes (Including substation, firefighting, Pump house).
- Co-coordinating with external contractors, suppliers and relevant parties for contract finalization, negotiations, progress meetings, inspection schedules.
- Ensure implementation of safety in electrical works execution with 0% accidents & reworks.
- Preparation & implementation of budgets, tracking of the costs with improved manpower productivity & efficiency.
- Ensure company corporate values are ingrained in all the activities of the department.
- Co-ordination & Liasioning with Govt bodies for the electrical inspections, approvals & final certifications.
- Responsible for in time procurement of required materials, drawings.
- Work closely with senior management for necessary approvals & implementation of new sustainable ideas & suggestions.
- Leading the team with high energy levels & keep the team motivated all the time.
Desired Experience & Qualification required -
- BE in Electrical with at least 20+ Years of experience in to Planning, Execution, Testing, commissioning & Installation of Electrical & fire Systems & Process.
- Hands-on experience in execution of electrical packages across different residential, commercial projects, Townships, Hospitality projects.
Desired Skills & Competencies -
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills.
- Fully conversant with Planning, execution, Installation, Inspection of electrical works for high rise residential buildings, townships, commercial developments, hotels & retail projects.
- Should have strong network with government bodies for approvals & inspections.
- Ability to manage & motivate the team to get the work done.
- High Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiator.