DGM - HR/Sr HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:1341 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Brigade Group - Business Analyst (3-4 yrs)
As a business analyst, the core responsibility will be to work with Disruptive startups to help them get business ready.
You will conduct market analysis to understand the Market opportunity, the competitive landscape, help fine tune business models and plans. You will work with the leadership team at both the Startup and Brigade REAP to help create fundamentally strong business foundation for the companies to build a robust, sustainable and scalable business. In addition help develop and monitor business metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong business, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
As a Business Analyst you will be required to :
- Work closely with the Leadership team @ REAP as also ecosystem stakeholders like Real estate Developers, Facility managers, Architects etc. to help model business plans for startups delivering value to these stakeholders
Day-to-Day work of an Analyst would be to :
- Undertake extensive primary & secondary research to understand the PropTech landscape as also issues facing the Build World environment.
- Find startups that are solving different problems in the market
- Work closely with Startups being mentored at REAP/ Graduated to develop Fundamentally strong business plans and Business models for scale
- This data will be used to constantly help fine tune business strategies to ensure the startups are on the path to building on strong fundamentals.
Who Should Apply :
We are looking for self-starters who can work under high pressure to add value to the leadership team @ REAP. Please apply if you are/have :
- An Individual contributor who has knack for going to great depth to unearth actionable insights from data, have good attention to detail, think independently and can work with startup founders to help build a fundamentally strong business.
- A strong interest in understanding businesses, and market opportunities and have an innate sense of curiosity and keeps oneself updated about startup news, new technology etc.
- A strong analytic mind and the ability to derive insights from data
- In a Venture firm doing similar stuff and have Exposure to startups
- In a CA firm on the Finance side working on analytics and business plans
- In a startup working with the CEO/ Founder helping with providing insights basis data for growth strategies
- A Strong Background in Finance (a must)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Opportunity to :
- Work closely with a passionate well rounded team who has made BRIGADE REAP the No 1 Accelerator in India.
- Work closely with founding teams at promising startups and help to build companies that are sustainable and scalable
- Be part of the change that is shaping the future of the real estate and construction world - not just in India but globally.