DGM - HR/Senior HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:696 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Brigade Group - Assistant General Manager - Sales Strategy (5-7 yrs)
Position : Asst. General Manager- Sales Strategy
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for identifying go to market strategies and opportunities for the Residential business.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and update on status of various initiatives to ensure deployments are taken place as per the plan.
- Analysis and reporting of all performance parameters for the Residential business including financials, management accounts and performance analysis, budgets, and other function's parameters.
Core Responsibilities :
- Develop, articulate, and define sales strategy for the Residential Business.
- Execute Sales & Marketing updates with a focus on performance forecasting, strategic quota setting, territory design and Marketing goals.
- Translate data into meaningful business recommendations and actions.
- Work with channel sales team to incorporate brand inputs used in the development of Sales, Marketing / Channel Strategy.
- Work with marketing and Pre-sales functions to develop initiative plans and integrate in the sales priority calendar.
- Provide input into pricing strategy, focusing on the analysis of competitive activity, pricing strategy and its effect on execution framework expectations and volume.
- Competition tracking, new project (business development) feasibility study and Price discovery.
- Preparing AOPs
- Inventory management
- Conceptualizing dashboards and implementing them for CEO/CSO's review
- Monitoring of marketing and sales budgets
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates Intelligence, positive attitude and loads of patience.
- Logical and Analytical in approach.
- Resilient in withstanding pressure and delivering efficiently.
- Strong analysis skills and exceptional ability to communicate data and results to a wide range of individuals including senior leadership.
- Demonstrates positive outlook on everyday challenges.
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
- MBA degree from Reputed Institute
- 5+ years- experience from similar industry is preferred.