DGM - HR/Senior HRBP at Brigade Group
Views:1431 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Brigade Group - Assistant General Manager - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Asst General Manager - Marketing
- Designing campaign communication and collaterals.
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing mix for product launches and sustenance phase in close coordination with the respective sales team.
- Creating a Brand Building strategy.
- Designing the 360- degree marketing plan and allocating budgets for all the projects.
- Implementing the marketing strategy for both ATL and BTL activities.
- Conceptualizing innovative marketing and branding solutions including digital marketing and social media, corporate websites and microsites.
- Coordinating with multiple vendors, creative and media agencies for collateral development and media releases.
- Collaborate with sales and presales team to help achieve the respective project targets.
- Devise Digital Marketing strategies and programs to build brand awareness, project awareness and lead generation strategies with the team and consultants.
- Drive creative agencies on brand guidelines and company expectations on business generation initiatives that can be tracked and measured.
- Devise quarterly marketing strategies that can help the company overachieve financial goals.
- Develop / update Department SOPs
- Define corporate brand philosophy.
- Drive branding / advertising initiatives of the Organization across all regions after in-depth analysis of the geographic, demographic and psychographic aspects of each target market.
- Formulate and implement Organization wide policies on key account management, project marketing, advertising and promotions; Ensure effective and timely communication of new initiatives / projects to critical stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong Influencing & negotiation Skills to be able to persuade the Various Top-Level People Across the company on Related Guidelines and Processes.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to co-operate and influence in a matrix organization.
- Highly Result oriented preferably with a Global mindset.
- MBA in Marketing
- 10+ years experience in Marketing domain