Talent Manager at Bridgei2i Analytics
Views:4472 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Bridgei2i - Sales Strategist (2-4 yrs)
Job Title : Sales Strategist
Team : Sales strategy and enablement
Location : Bangalore
Type : Permanent
Qualification & years of experience :
- MBA with 2-4 years in sales strategy or sales enablement or innovation or growth accelerator teams/roles, preferably in a mid-sized technology company
Team brief :
- This team is responsible for how BRIDGEi2i scales. We help the organization identify areas of focus and improvement, and then execute growth and efficiency programs.
Key roles and responsibilities :
- Define, set up and institutionalize new processes, for Bi2i growth and operational efficiencies, and continuously improve on these
- Contribute to the growth thinking and thought leadership ecosystem of Bi2i
- Contribute to the organization's sales pipeline by identifying new and effective demand generation tactics
Capabilities and values required :
- Ability to think logically through a new situation or a new problem statement, and offer solutions or recommendations, backed by data and research
- Agility to ramp up quickly, to handle different, new types of problem briefs
- Ability to use advanced Google search capabilities to find pointed information
- Willing and capable of collaborating with different types and levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional work ethic, since this team has tight deadlines
Who's our ideal candidate?
- An intellectually curious individual with strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from various data sources.
- This person will have the capability to analyze data objectively, layer it with qualitative intelligence, apply global frameworks and proffer solutions, taking a long-term perspective.
- (S)he will be comfortable with ambiguity, have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing AI and data science firms in India, with a strong global client footprint.
- You will get to work directly with the leadership, including a CXO, who's been among the top ten influential analytics leaders in India, four times in a row.
- You'll have a role to play in developing and executing various growth strategies and programs in a young, dynamic organization at the cusp of scaling tremendously, in the hottest space in technology today.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.