Talent Manager at Bridgei2i Analytics
Views:2656 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bridgei2i - Sales Strategist (2-4 yrs)
Job Title : Sales Strategist
Team : Sales strategy and enablement
Location : Bangalore
Type : Permanent
Qualification & years of experience :
- MBA with 2-4 years in sales strategy or sales enablement or innovation or growth accelerator teams/roles, preferably in a mid-sized technology company
Team brief :
- This team is responsible for how BRIDGEi2i scales. We help the organization identify areas of focus and improvement, and then execute growth and efficiency programs.
Key roles and responsibilities :
- Define, set up and institutionalize new processes, for Bi2i growth and operational efficiencies, and continuously improve on these
- Contribute to the growth thinking and thought leadership ecosystem of Bi2i
- Contribute to the organization's sales pipeline by identifying new and effective demand generation tactics
Capabilities and values required :
- Ability to think logically through a new situation or a new problem statement, and offer solutions or recommendations, backed by data and research
- Agility to ramp up quickly, to handle different, new types of problem briefs
- Ability to use advanced Google search capabilities to find pointed information
- Willing and capable of collaborating with different types and levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional work ethic, since this team has tight deadlines
Who's our ideal candidate?
- An intellectually curious individual with strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from various data sources.
- This person will have the capability to analyze data objectively, layer it with qualitative intelligence, apply global frameworks and proffer solutions, taking a long-term perspective.
- (S)he will be comfortable with ambiguity, have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing AI and data science firms in India, with a strong global client footprint.
- You will get to work directly with the leadership, including a CXO, who's been among the top ten influential analytics leaders in India, four times in a row.
- You'll have a role to play in developing and executing various growth strategies and programs in a young, dynamic organization at the cusp of scaling tremendously, in the hottest space in technology today.