HR Recruiter at Bridgei2i Analytics
Views:3169 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Bridgei2i - Predictive Modelling & Optimization Lead - Supply Chain Analytics (4-9 yrs)
- The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development an implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
- The project manager acts as interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
- The project manager should be agile enough to seamlessly move between multiple projects with different supply chain complexities.
- The role demands highly innovative approach to design customized solutions for client specific supply chain. The successful candidate has to communicate simple but sustainable solutions to delivery team/client by solving complex supply chain problems.
- Successful candidates are expected to have a mix of analytical, functional and project management skills - someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution; someone who fully understands the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods, someone who has the creativity to develop unique analytical approaches to problems when required, and someone who can lead a team of analysts to delivering projects on time and as per client and senior management expectations.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as :
- Demand forecasting and Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics, contract designing, cost optimization
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and modelling
Qualification and Experience :
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain - preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling.
- Experience should include structuring and management of analysis projects.
- Experience should include interfacing with clients and designing analytical solutions
Skills / Knowledge :
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python/SAS
- Hands on experience with ERP systems like SAP/Infor/Oracle/JDA etc.
- Hands on experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge basics of the supply chain management
- Deep working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimizations
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work, and effective as a problem solver.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.