Talent Manager at Bridgei2i Analytics
Views:2813 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Bridgei2i - Lead - Market Intelligence & Competitive Intelligence (3-5 yrs)
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of Our journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
- The MICI Lead is a highly visible but hands-on role responsible for working directly and closely with senior stakeholders across the organization to deliver fact-based, actionable, deep insights.
- The candidate would be responsible for leading the market/competition/customer intelligence for providing actionable recommendations to clients.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in implementing and developing strategic frameworks, creating research methodologies and providing insights from qualitative and quantitative data.
- This- position- is accountable for providing strategic insights to support decision making in corporate strategy, marketing, and sales functions.
Business insights key activities:
- Identify metrics for business performance
- Analyse external and internal factors impacting the business metrics
- Develop/identify benchmarks to compare the business metrics
- Provide recommendation on how the business metrics can be improved
Market intelligence key activities:
- Estimate the current and forecasted size of addressable markets
- Measure and track penetration of the business and competition in each of the addressable markets
- Analyse factors impacting performance of the business and competition
- Identify evolving customer needs and changes in technology which will have direct or indirect impact on the business
- Identify new market opportunities
Competitive intelligence key activities:
- Identify SWOT of key competitors at a strategic level
- Develop competitive landscapes and provide actionable recommendation on how to improve current competitive- position
- Monitor evolving threats from new and existing competitors
- 3-5 years of post-MBA work in the related field
- Technology industry background is desirable
- Private Equity experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and structured problem-solving skills
- Strong consultative skills, familiarity with consulting framework.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues
- Familiarity with and/or experience in business and marketing strategies
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong ability to influence/ drive consensus
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word