Talent Manager at Bridgei2i Analytics Solution
Views:1739 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
BRIDGEi2i - Executive - Internal Communications (3-6 yrs)
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
Designation: Internal Communications Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and executing internal communications plan(s) for the all internal communications & employee experiences.
- Responsible for content content creation, designing, editing, curation and execute steps within agreed upon timelines.
- Developing and publishing biweekly e-newsletter
- Researching, interviewing and writing intranet stories to illuminate business wins, explain safety and business compliance requirements, and clarify our business model/structure
- Crafting monthly and periodic executive messages
- Developing front line leadership engagement materials for cascading key messages
- Work with marketing to publish timely company information, such as memos, company directives, quarterly town hall PowerPoint deck and logistics.
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Respond and create to miscellaneous/adhoc requests incorporating required communications
- Bring general communications expertise and experience to the job in order to help establish and improve high caliber communications infrastructure and content
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- Must be fully competent in Adobe design suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) & Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to build credibility with a large network or key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership