HR Manager at Brick&Bolt
Views:1114 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Brick&Bolt - Director - Supply Chain - IIT/IIM (4-8 yrs)
- You will head the Supply Chain at Brick&Bolt, developing best practices. You will be part of the core team and work closely with cofounders of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, inventory control and financial costing, as necessary for projects and production.
- Responsible for creating an ecommerce marketplace for construction materials.
- Direct the activities to establish last mile delivery of products to the end customers.
- Set up a best in class Sales and Operations Planning process (S&OP) for organizational alignment between e-commerce platform and supply chain
- Designing and implementing the Long term network model - optimize overall supply chain cost and improve efficiency and customer service
- In-charge of the Inventory Management, Inbound and Outbound planning for the DC, Last Mile Hubs and 3PL Operations
- Procurement, Supplier identification, assessment & onboarding, negotiations and contract management
- Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure the company is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimised supply chain risk.
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimise value of the entire function in creating a world class procurement and materials management team.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
- Lead and coach team members, develop and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches
- Participate in the design and implementation of inhouse ERP system and optimise its use.
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, and strong work ethic.
What you should have :
- Sense of scrappiness, high energy levels and do whatever it takes to creatively and effectively achieve your goals
- Strong Analytical And Advanced Decision Making Skills
- Grad or Under-grad from IITs, IIMs and other premier institutes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Past experience working in construction or real estate domain is preferred.
- Amazing communication skills.
- Work on one of fastest-growing start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Build and earn ownership of a key part of our business while working directly with the company's leadership team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun startup working environment in a beautiful office in heart of Bangalore