Brick & Bolt - Trainer - Sales (3-8 yrs)
Brief about the profile:
We are looking for an experienced Sales trainer, responsible for creating and delivering a training development plan, complete with materials, tutorials and learning resources. The Sales Trainer should be able to assess learning gaps of the Sales team PAN India and design a delivery plan in accordance with the requirements.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Training Delivery & Best training practices Conduct trainings as per monthly training calendar shared by SME for their region and bridge sales knowledge and skill gaps.
- Coverage index - Conduct trainings for Sales team PAN India, ensuring 100% efficacy in trained manpower, product knowledge and delivery.
- Sales Performance Improvement- Sales performance improvement of assigned territory on key performance gap areas impacting sales.
- Upskilling Sales Team- Ensuring Sales team are updated in accordance with the latest sales methodologies, process, and compliances.
- Evaluation and assessment - Under the guidance of master trainers, evaluate sales executive's knowledge and skill development, specifically in Sales techniques.
- Sales trainer should also track progress of sales team.
- Training Reports and training co-ordination - Sharing daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the training performance of their regions.
- Content Validation - Work with Master trainers and Content team to help validate the documents based on absorbance and feedback by the trainees.
1. Candidate should be from sales training background with 3-6 year experience.
2. Experience building and scaling a team of sales executives pushing them to achieve more.
3. Should have good exposure in developing & delivering sales training content / modules.
4. Should have sound knowledge of MS office tools i.e., Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint& Word
5. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills at all levels of Management.
Willing to work from an office location -Immediate Joining. Field Sales background is preferred. Open to application from other sales vertical as well