Senior HR at Brick and Bolt
Views:4105 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Brick & Bolt - Head - Sales & Customer Service Operations (3-6 yrs)
You will head the Sales and Customer Service Operations at Brick&Bolt. You will also be leading the team for business development, inside and outside sales and customer support people.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sales & Conversion - Lead the sales-ops team and efforts at Brick&Bolt. Inside and Outside sales experience. Meet customer in person whenever required and move them forward in the conversion pipeline.
- Customer Operations - Leading customer operations efforts to make it efficient and effective.
- Consistently outperform sales and revenue goals through the development of aggressive and successful business initiatives.
- Business Development - Lead the business development team and also participate directly in business development activities.
- Manage other sales operations functions, such as sales forecasting, sales activity reports and productivity
- Process Oriented - Data centric in approach and come up with the smart & efficient processes for amazing customer experience.
- Tracking - Tracks each service request and make sure that the same are converted into projects.
- Team Management - Lead a team of individuals consisting of sales professional, business development, customer support folks.
- Work with the products team to improve the CRM interface and interfaces for customers.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, and strong work ethic.
What you should have :
- Sense of scrappiness, high energy levels and do whatever it takes to creatively and effectively achieve your goals
- Strong Analytical And Advanced Decision Making Skills
- Grad or Under-grad from- IITs, IIMs and other premier institutes
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Past experience in customer operations and sales.
- Past experience working in construction or real estate domain is preferred.
- Amazing communication skills
- Work on one of fastest-growing start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Build and earn ownership of a key part of our business while working directly with the company's leadership team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun startup working environment in a beautiful office in heart of Bangalore
-Salary Offered : 7-12 LPA