Brick & Bolt - Head - Corporate Affairs (8-15 yrs)
As a Corporate Affairs Head you are expected to :
- Maintain and build relationship with Local Media/press, Local leaders and officials (Both opposition & current Local Political Leaders)
- Strengthen capabilities across the spectrum to demonstrate a positive & progressive image of the company; such activities to include (indicative and not limited to)
- Networking and Contacts : Build a network of contacts with local media, all local statutory & regulatory bodies and other key stakeholders.
- Built a network of contacts with local authorities, Govt officials, local police authorities & others.
- Regulatory & Licensing: Wholly responsible for Licenses, renewals and all Government related matters on Commissary.
- Monitoring : public and media's opinion of the Company (both published and unpublished that includes statements and releases from political parties, local government, public bodies, think tanks, pressure groups, debates, committee inquiries, media etc.)
- Brand Building: Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines with respect to messaging and visual presentation;
- Reporting: Maintaining log of meetings, queries and outcome; reporting regularly to CEO/ Founders/ HR Head and through him to other important stakeholders
- Identify anticipated risk and challenges due to internal/external environment and suggest proactive measures to mitigate risks and build on opportunities
The Ideal candidate should be
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 7 to 10 years' of relevant Experience. LLB or candidates from Indian Army preferred
- Strong networking skills; ability to develop local network
- Demonstrated abilities to actively seek out information and knowledge
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and can analyze information to develop strategy
- Is able to predict important & critical issues for the business/company and can respond on priority as per the needs
- Ability to prioritize & plan effectively, move quickly and deal results
- Persistent, persuasive and can work under pressure