Brick & Bolt - General Manager - Customer Operations (2-5 yrs)
General Manager - Customer Operations
- Ensure customer happiness with excellent service deliverable and minimum escalations.
- Move projects forward in the funnel to ensure regular cash flow and faster revenue collection.
- Cross -functional Coordination to ensure timely deliverables & facilitation of various processes for a smoother flow of business.
- Designing and implementing new processes to improve overall team efficiency.
- Cross-functional coordination with the product team to design new products and systems.
- Minimizing and optimizing Turnaround time for customer deliverables
- Managing a sizable team which will assist you in the aforementioned tasks.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring of relationship managers.
- Handling customer escalations and timely resolutions.
- Negotiating with customers and external vendors.
- Managing customers across all the cities and ensuring customized processes are in place.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
What we look for :
- A problem solver who is quick at breaking down complex problems and coming up with innovations.
- A seasoned sales veteran with experience in P&L management for a vertical.
- Excellent communication skills and a structured approach towards problems.
- 5+ experience in leading a highly demanding operations/customer service process.
- Intuitive to customer needs. Attentive to details and organized.
- Should be a result oriented, self - starter, proactive, strong motivator, collaborative, focused on team cohesion.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and data driven decision making.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Excellent team player.