HR Head at Brescon & Allied Partners LLP
Views:598 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Brescon - Associate Vice President - Distressed Debt Investment Banking - CA (6-10 yrs)
Associate Vice President
REPORTS TO : Partner/Founder
REPORTEES : Associate and Analyst
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE :
- CA/Masters in Business Administration with 6 + years of experience in distressed debt investment banking including 2.5 + years with increasing responsibilities and exceptional performance in structured credit.
- Experience and relations in the Mumbai distressed debt financial market would be preferred.
Desired Skills Set :
- Strong structured credit mindset is preferred option which has combination of debt and equity both. Mastered detailed financial analysis of distressed companies.
Relationship Management :
- Effective interactive and social skills to build relations and extend network with clients and lenders to ensure clear and open communication channels. Develops and uses multiple communication channels and processes to enable stake holder's timely access to data and people, ensuring profitable business development
Team Management :
- Should be able to give clear direction, appropriate delegation based on strengths of the junior team and mentor them from time to time
Stakeholder Management :
- Should be able to manage all stakeholders with clear communication and timelines. Should be able to negotiate deliverables and close conversations
Time Management : To be able to understand criticality of mandate deliverables and accordingly plan tasks around it
- Effective verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to prepare complex documents or arguments that are to the point
Execution of Mandate (Primary Role) :
- To be responsible for the execution of mandates at any point as per targets set for a year
- Responsible in sourcing and analyzing the data and conducting an in-depth mandate do ability assessment.
- Identifying and developing critical relationships with lenders to create an approachable environment
- Efficiently (with speed and quality) making proposals, presentations, follow up and query resolutions.
- Effective preparation for negotiations, with knowledge of key selling points, providing logic, examples of previous cases and back up information, as well as understanding the profile and requirements of the client.
- To be responsible for preparing the final documents required like information memorandum, financial model, teaser, presentation, etc.
- To be responsible in ensuring timely query resolution and sensing of crisis in mandate under execution and timely intimation of same to Product Head.
- To be responsible in ensuring acceptance of Bill, TDS by client and timely collection of monthly retainership as well as mandates success fees.
Relationship Management :
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with all branches of the Banks not only related to assignment but also to extend the network.
- Responsible for building relationships with bankers and providing required support to Product Head in the same.
- Responsible for maintaining relations with clients effectively to ensure no time and information gap.
- Responsible for attending critical meetings while interacting with the client and its banks/lenders.
Origination of Mandates (Secondary Role) :
- Responsible for providing required support to Senior Management for origination of mandates.
- Responsible in sensing any business opportunity with existing client or otherwise, which may come across while execution and apprise the same to the Product Head. Alternately, inform Senior Management in case of no opportunity scenario.
- Responsible in introducing relationships, which ultimately result into doable mandates.
- Through Bank reference while doing existing mandates
- Client Reference while doing existing mandates