Growth & HR at BrandTouch & Analytics
Views:97 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Brandtouch - Technical Manager - Product Development (7-15 yrs)
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Define the strategy for all Brandtouch platform, products, partnerships and external relationships
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future technology product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Lead product design, development and release process and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new functionality from the platform users
- Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of direct/indirect competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Work closely with technology teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Develop high-quality go-to-market strategies and plans
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop new revenue opportunities, Lead Generation methods, Business Development avenues and User/Customer interaction in collaboration with Marketing & Sales teams
- Perform product demonstrations with users/customers, at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Support marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.