Recruitment Team at Brandscapes Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:367 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Brandscapes Worldwide - Senior Manager - Insights (6-8 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Manager Insights
Location : Mumbai
Division/Department : Strategy
Sub Unit Quantitative : Research
Reporting to : Director Insights
Structure : Team Management
Full Time/Part time/Contractual : Full Time
Job Description :
- Proposal Writing : Translate client needs into research needs, approach & methodology, for quantitative research
- Independently lead Market Research projects with senior level support, to help clients strategize and grow their business, starting with questionnaire designing, Field briefing, devising analysis plan and the related
coordination for completion of projects.
- Presentation & Reporting : Create an edge through world class presentations and reports with senior level support.
- Client Management : Independent interaction with clients to fulfil needs and expectations under senior guidance
- Should have experience with concept and product testing, advertising research / communications testing
- Should have good attention to detail and be well organized
- Should have had experience of handling projects independently, with minimal supervision, and good project management skills to handle several projects at the same time
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who has the confidence to take on independent responsibilities.
- Understands brands and consumers intuitively and has a passion for research and research insights.
- Innovation: Orientation to explore new, breakthrough solutions in market research domain.
- Familiarity with both Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies, with high level proficiency on Quantitative research
- Is highly collaborative and gets along well with people
- Should have excellent written and oral communication (English) and be able to follow the American accent well
- Ready to adjust in new environment, flexible.
Work Experience :
- 6-8 years experience in hands-on handling of quantitative research projects in reputed market research agencies.
- Education Post Graduate in Business with specialization in marketing / market research