Associate Vice President - HR at Brandscapes Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:8656 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:445
Brandscapes Worldwide - Manager/Director - Insights (5-9 yrs)
- Team Leadership
- New business development from existing and new clients
- Managing business delivery with excellence
- Client delight leading to repeat business and long-term loyalty
Looking for a an incumbent to manage delivery of our Insight Mining projects.
The Insight Mining practice at Brands capes crafts strategic marketing solutions for brands using data and research existing within global marketing companies. Sources of data could range from internal data, syndicated sources, all available consumer and shopper research, web research, social media, etc. We are an extension of clients- strategy and marketing insights departments.
Solutions range from high level strategic or diagnostic to very specific action-oriented solutions. Caselets are available at www.brandscapesworldwide.com
Strategic thinking and a marketing/ brand orientation is important for this role. You should also be analytical with strong team-leadership and client-servicing abilities. You will lead project delivery with a team of bright young consultants and supported with trained analysis teams. You will need to devise intuitive, exciting, coherent brand stories brought alive with great visualisation.
- Understand the clients brief, brand challenges and available information resources
- Develop winning proposals with sound analysis plans based on deep understanding of brands and research and analytics tools
- Lead a team of consultants and analysts to produce excellent deliverable that delight clients in their conception and execution, and ensure repeat business and growth through referrals
- Take responsibility for the growth, morale and training of team members
- Grow business organically with cutting edge new products or through recruitment of new clients or geographies.
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager, Strategic Planner, Business Consultant or Market Researcher.
Secondary Research is the apt role here.