Associate Vice President - HR at Brandscapes Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:1733 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Brandscapes Worldwide - Head - Human Resource Management (10-15 yrs)
Salary Offered : 17-24 LPA
Brandscapes Worldwide (www.brand-scapes.com) is a global marketing insights, research and analytics firm operating with offices in India (Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar), Singapore, Myanmar (Yangon), UAE (Dubai), UK (London) and USA (Atlanta). The company has grown rapidly since its inception in 2005, and currently has a 250 member work force servicing global clients like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Visa, Carlsberg, 3M, Colgate Palmolive. Our client list last year was in excess of 70 companies.
- Our operating people tend to come with marketing, branding, market research, analytics, statistics and data science backgrounds. We do have a strong bench of senior experienced professionals (with 15 plus years industry experience) in the Leadership Team and Executive Committee. However, our average age is in the late 20's. So, we need to be sensitive to the needs, attitudes and behaviours of young talent in the knowledge industry.
- As the Head of HR you will be responsible for the entire human resource function, both at the strategic level (working closely with the Leadership Team) as well as driving operational excellence (talent acquisition, talent retention, rewards management, performance management, skill enhancement, staff happiness and motivation, etc.)..
- As an HR Head of the organization, you must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR, particularly in a knowledge & service based industry (e.g. market research agency, consultancy, data analytics services, advertising industry). Experience of working with young professionals across country boundaries would be a definite advantage.
- People are our assets, and happy motivated people are critical to our success. Our salary structure is aligned with the market research and analytics industry levels, but we are not the highest pay masters.
- You goal would be to help align and manage the HR priorities to ensure that we attract and retain the best talent in the industry, without necessarily paying the highest level of salary.
Manpower Planning and Staffing :
a) Devise Manpower budget along with the Practice heads at the start of the financial year
b) Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
c) Sourcing and attracting candidates through the best channel which is cost effective
d) Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
e) Ensuring that positions are closed within 60 days from the date of tagging a vacancy.
HR Operations :
a) Onboarding new employees
b) Assist in resolving employee queries within a reasonable time
c) Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
d) Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development etc.
e) Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
f) Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
g) Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
h) Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
i) Report to senior management on monthly by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
Employee Engagement :
a) Devising and implementing effective employee communications strategies and plans
b) Ensuring through various modes that the employee happiness quotient is on a raise.
c) Continuously strive to build an engaging environment where people love to work and are fully supportive of the company
a) Ensure complete compliance of statutory norms related to people
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards