Brand Protection Manager - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
1. Brand Protection Life Cycle
a) Single point of contact for all Brand Protection matters in his AOR.
b) Primarily responsible to manage a process driven, uniform and consistent Brand protection program
c) Draft, get approved and implement Brand Protection SOPs across business.
d) Undertake Employee awareness drives to achieve employees- compliance with regards to Brand protection procedures
e) Ensure development and implementation of Brand protection SOPs
f) Ensure communication and liaison between Regional Management and Security function.
g) Rendering Brand protection support to stakeholders, internal and external customers as needed. Drive cross functional collaboration, to ensure seamless deployment of Brand Protection processes.
h) Drive standardization and benchmarking to ensure continual process improvement
i) Develop and maintain external partnerships, i.e. law enforcement, Industry bodies, etc.
j) Brand protection governance
k) Budget management
2. Brand Protection Logistics Management
a) Managing brand protection in Logistics, Warehouses and First Mile.
b) Conducting risk assessments & Brand Protection audits for Flipkart Logistic Centers and implementing risk mitigation measures.
c) Conducting investigations and root cause analysis for various Brand protection issues.
3. Internal & External Liaison
a) Responsible for maintaining working relationships and liaison with law enforcement and related agencies.
b) Having structured connect with the internal stakeholders.
c) Documenting the connect with local law enforcement and internal stakeholders on a tracker.
4. Legal, FIR, Police & Court cases
a) Preparing the investigation reports.
b) Gathering the evidences for the police case.
c) Preparing the draft of the police complaint.
d) Getting the police complaint vetted from legal department
e) Lodging of complaints (FIRS) with Police and following up until case closure, providing Litigation support for incidents as and when required, in assistance from the Legal team.
f) Submission of incident and investigation reports to the management with RCA as well as corrective and preventive action.
g) Follow up on investigation corrective and preventive action and their closure.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication, including ability to write reports and returns on both routine and Adhoc basis.
- Inter-personal collaboration skills to work with varied stakeholders across organizational levels.
- Multi-disciplinary approach towards Brand Protection and overall Risk Management, with specialist knowledge in Anti-counterfeit, Brand protection, Legal aspects, incident handling, investigations, Vendor governance and enforcement actions
- Ability to train and impart awareness on Brand protection.
- Unblemished track record and high levels of personal integrity.
- Exemplary team motivator and genuine team player
- Security Zonal Leads - (Solid Line Manager)
- Senior Director - Security
- Regional Business Operations Managers
- CS, FRM, TNS, Legal, Corporate Affairs, PR, Ethics & Compliance, Risk
- Local & Regional Security team members
- Local authorities & law enforcement agencies
Job Requirements -
- University degree level or equivalent through experience and professional certification.
- Should have excellent knowledge of law (Legal degree preferred) related to Brand protection.
- Minimum 5-10 years- experience in law enforcement, Brand protection or military-related profession with minimum three years- experience in Brand Protection.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of Brand protection.
- Experience in managing or coordinating Brand Protection investigations of complex nature.
- Knowledge of information security processes and systems.
- Completion of professional security certification training e.g. Cyber Law, CISSP, CISA, CPP or equivalent is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.