Brand Marketing Role - EdTech Startup (6-10 yrs)
Brand Marketing - EdTech Startup - Infinity Learn
About Company : A protege of Sri Chaitanya in the EdTech space, Infinity Learn is completely transforming the digital learning landscape. Driven by the digital-first approach and led by the industry's best digital talent, we are on a mission to impact every learner's life. With over 36 years of experience in the education domain and highly versatile leaders, we understand the needs of every child and how to bring their dream to reality. Backed by 3 decades' experience - Infinity Learn will transform the learning experience for both teachers and students. Our products include - Online Live Classes, Selflearn recorded modules, Online mock tests, and a 24x7 doubt clearance app.
- Is the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
- Work on brand manual, brand colors, positioning, brand SOV, research, identity, and equity.
- Ensure a positive brand perception across platforms.
- Create a yearly calendar, work with the agency to implement brand campaigns, and measure success metrics.
- Contributes to the annual brand planning process.
- Coordinate with internal team members and other teams to understand and put that into the brand vision.
- Align cross-functional teams like the product, sales, HR with the brand vision.
- Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, fan conventions, and other marketing vehicles.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Manage Media planning and media buying to ensure brand awareness and perception.
- Should be able to showcase successful past brand campaigns, the role-played, and impact created.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.