Brand & Marketing Head - Online Retail Business (6-12 yrs)
About the Company:
They were launched in October 2015 with their presence across all major e-retailers. The product portfolio includes a wide range of appliances in the Home, Kitchen, Personal care and Wellness & Lifestyle categories. Their aim is to take the homemaking experience online thereby becoming an innovative, extremely affordable and reliable brand for shoppers.
- Strengthening the brand identity positioning, content, media buying and overseeing all brand communication
- Partnering with the category teams that require creative resources on their projects (pages, email programs, paid ads, videos, event collateral, etc.). The strategy will always be tied to execution, you'll see projects through from brief to delivery.
- Trade marketing: creating visions and strategy for trade marketing and building brand - Lifelong in general trade. Being responsible for executing all trade related marketing campaign including all ATL, BTL and digital activities as part of the marketing plan
- You are a brand expert with a very strong creative bent, and you enjoy being hands-on and driving outcomes.
- You believe that Innovation is key as a growing business, and you are always on the lookout for newer avenues and channels to further the brand.
- You have the passion to build something grounds up in a dynamic and fast moving startup environment.
- You have ample experience of managing and executing consumer facing marketing / brand projects. Prior experience in building up a brand from scratch is a plus.
- You understand the tier 2 / 3 TG. Having some e-commerce experience is a plus.