Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3326 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Brand Manager - Wellness Products Firm (3-6 yrs)
If you are creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, wed like to meet you.
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Brand Manager, you will be taking care of Marketing and Budgeting for the company.
What you will do:
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devising innovative growth strategies
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Marketing / Branding experience, Preferred from FMCG industry
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.