Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:422 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Brand Manager - Wearable Technology & Accessories (4-6 yrs)
Brand Manager - Wearable Technology & accessories brand (Prefer Candidates from MICA Full Time Course)
Company: Our Client is a rapidly growing personal technology accessories brand available and affordable to young Indian consumers. They have been listed as a bestselling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row.
1. Strategize and execute Communication encompassing :
- Social Media
2. Develop communication content with influencers and media partners for brand promotion.
3. Conceptualization of product launch campaign with clear ROI indices across agreed consumer touchpoints.
4. Design brand campaign strategy with clearly defined milestones with the timeline.
5. Brand Strategy development adhering to defined Brand KPIs
6. Celebrity on-board strategy development; managing celebrity contracts and 360-degree utilization.
7. Briefing and managing external agencies
8. Creation of marketing calendars and segmenting the budget across campaigns and channels.
9. Initiating Community building to drive brand desire and consumer loyalty.
Candidate Profile :
- You have 4-6 years of proven experience managing all aspects of marketing in a premium organization preferably in Start-Up/ Audio/ Smartphones/ Consumer Electronics.
- You have extensive experience and a proven record in brand planning/strategy, Online brand engagement, creative development, measurement and execution.
- You have experience in working with large budgets and finding the most effective and efficient way of reaching customers.
- MBA in Marketing / Communications or relevant field from MICA or similar reputed institute.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to speed with current marketing techniques and best practices.
- This role requires both a strategic and hands-on approach, with direct involvement in the execution and management of activities.