Talent Aquisition at TSS
Views:1625 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Brand Manager/Senior Marketing Manager - Alliances - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
Series D funded company is looking to hire Brand Manager/Senior Marketing Manager-Alliances
We are looking for an individual who will lead our marketing & branding efforts. As a member of our core operations team you will be increasing the visibility of brand & find out innovative & cost effective ways of reaching our TG. In addition to this you will also be leading Strategic Alliances & Partnerships that would grow Company's business at a faster clip.
- Be the brand ambassador for the company - initiate, commission and direct execution of brand campaigns (including all ATL, BTL, Print, outdoor and digital campaigns) effectively reach out to potential customers to build a loyal, active & healthy community across online & offline platforms
- Extensive crafting of target audience, consumer personas, their needs state enabling Company to drive better adoption of various categories
- On ground execution with agencies/Vendors/Partners/City team including Print & other Vendors, Activation agencies, Media Agencies, Corporate & Event Partners
- Leading efforts to build alliances, increase alignment, mutual understanding and trust between partner & company impacting the growth & retention efforts of the company
- Drive Customer acquisition for Company from partnerships, analyze and measure campaign impact & ROI
- Should be able to handle end to end partnership execution including prospecting, meetings, pitching, closure and agreement
- Define/improve on our product communications & develop a structured approach to acquire/re target repeat customers
- Should drive all campaigns/alliances with deep focus on cost & measuring the effectiveness for the business.
- Challenges the status quo in marketing and conversion and comes up with low Cost growth strategies.
- Has deep interest in how marketing and converts.
Note: Preferable Candidates from FMCG Company or E-Commerce Company.