Brand Manager/Senior Brand Manager - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Our client is a well established FMCG (D2C) startup in Bangalore. They are into nature-inspired complete range of Skin Care, Hair Care, and Bath & Body Products. The team is looking to hire Brand Manager/Sr Brand Manager.
Role : Brand Manager/Sr Brand Manager.
Location : Bengaluru
Roles & Responsibility :
The role covers strategic, analytical & executional support to help the brand achieve its business targets.
Job responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of short & mid-term plans basis the long-term objectives for the solution area(s)
- Market Understanding: Analyzing the evolving competitive landscape, industry trends & brand positioning; Thorough understanding of the TG, their trigger & barriers; consumer feedback on new launches, etc
- New Products Development (NPD): Managing packaging development, projection alignment with channels, and strategy for product display pages on sales channels
- Communication Strategy & Development: Assist in managing all consumer touchpoints - social media, performance marketing, influencer collaborations, brand campaign, etc
- Data Analytics: Actively driving measurement & learnings for various marketing initiatives Stakeholder Management: Collaborating with relevant POCs across the marketing team, cross-functional teams and external partners/agencies/vendors
- Other activities required to support portfolio management, sales support, customer service, etc to drive product success
Educational/ Experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (business/marketing expertise pref.), Post grad. in Marketing preferred
- ~3 years of experience in Brand Management, Consumer Marketing, or E-commerce
- Prior experience in direct-to-consumer brands or FMCG brands along exposure to one start-up (in any industry) would be an advantage
- Self-driven, enthusiastic team player; Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical bent of mind - comfortable around digital data to learn and take better decisions
- Passionate about building lovable consumer brands