Recruitment Consultant at Yellow Box HR Services
Views:5358 Applications:671 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Brand Manager - Private Label - eCommerce (2-4 yrs)
The role requires to drive development, growth & day to day operations for the assigned portfolio.
This will include:
- Product Development: Be the voice of consumer, be on top of Industry & Market Knowledge & consumer understanding (on & outside Flipkart) of what do customers buy and why. Develop products in alignment with Flipkart category & consumer needs.
- Range development: Expand categories basis selection requirement.
- Product Communication: Create consumer centric catalogue that helps improve conversion. Also develop product packaging & related communication.
- Plan & deliver on growth(Volume, Value) in alignment with Internal Category teams.
- Work with the central & category teams to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Ensure active participation in all relevant events across platform.
- Work in close alignment with Business Finance to manage portfolio pricing & P&L.
- Inventory Management: Work closely with category & sourcing teams to ensure stock availability.
Quality: Own the quality scores (Ratings, reviews & return). Work closely with Quality to take regular consumer feedback & improve scores.
After Sale: Work closely with after sale & service team to ensure smooth consumer experience - pre, during & post purchase
Associations and collaborations:
The role requires close collaboration with following teams:
- Central Marketing
- Business Finance
- After sales
Qualifications and experience: Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 2+ years of experience.
- Business development/Growth
- Ability to analyze data and take decisions.
- Project & Stakeholder Management
- Customer first approach ( Passion to understand Customer behavior, product quality, customer experience)
- Past experience in consumables (FMCG) Sales/Product Development preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.