Assistant Manager at Ciel HR
Views:732 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Brand Manager - Personal Care - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-4 yrs)
Job Title : Brand Manager
Department : Marketing
Reporting To : Category Head
Job Purpose :
- Build and execute Category entry and growth plans
- Drive innovation
- Own the top line and P&L for the category
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage brands profitably and New Product Development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the various categories handled by meeting consumers regularly and being aware of need gaps in the market and tapping those areas.
- Develop business plans for opportunities identified.
- Planning and Implementing the Go-To Market Plan
- Develop the category /brand strategy that delivers consumer loyalty and generates demand.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives.
- Conduct regular researches to be updated about the consumer trends
- Should always have in-depth understanding of competition and their progresses through regular Market Visits and by means of Syndicated research tools like IMRB panel Data and AC Nielsen Retail Data.
- Brand Profitability
- Drive cost reduction projects to improve Margins
- Coordinate all category product initiatives through the entire value chain to ensure seamless execution and profitable growth
Functional Competencies :
- Data Orientation
- Relationship building
- Understanding of distribution
Behavioral Competencies :
1. Strategic Thinking : Focusing and driving results for self and others, Creating and communicating a long - term strategy
2. Handling ambiguity : Being Pro-active, Setting the pace and being flexible, Creating a sense of urgency by being energetic
3. Driving Innovation : Being Venturesome, Creative Problem Solving, Relentless follow through and monitoring of processes
Education : MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 institute
Experience Required : 3-4 years in FMCG/FMCD/Telecom