Director at MacroHire
Views:2220 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Brand Manager - Personal Care - IIM A/B/C/L/K/I Only (4-7 yrs)
We are hiring for our client's well-known brand in the personal care segment.
Role/Segment - Brand Manager - Personal Care Products
Minimum experience of 2 years in FMCG Marketing team, in the Personal Care Category
MBA from Premier Institute (2017/18/19 batches)- Only from IIM A/B/C/L/K/I
The position is responsible for the overall top-line and bottom-line target achievement in all geographies by focusing on the specific activities below. The product line involves any brand in our consumer care segment.
- Develop and sharpen the brand code for the brand/category in consideration.
- Develop and refine the brand architecture in view of the competition and market trends.
- Develop a new product funnel for the brand and the manager is responsible for clearing the stage gates for the new products.
- Responsible for building consumer insights for the brand.
- Effectively connect with the advertising teams to create collaterals to communicate the brand proposition.
- Develop Activations / BTL activities.
- Effectively design media campaigns and work with the agencies to develop them.
- Liaise with the sales team for effective deployment of BTL activities and monitor the performance of schemes and trade activations.