Director at People Connection
Views:2885 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Brand Manager - Paints/Chemical Industry - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-10 yrs)
A leading paints-chemicals company is looking for a Brand Manager in Mumbai.
For this role, we are looking for candidates from premier B-Schools with an experience of 8+years, post MBA in brand management. Experience from FMCG/ Pharmaceuticals/ Automobile and Ancillary/ Paints and Chemicals / Consumer durables industries is desired.
Brief responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing brand plan
- Design communication calendar in line with the brand plan and develop content solutions to impact critical consumer journeys for the assigned brand(s) across touch-points
- Implementation of activation calendar for assigned brand(s) as per timelines
- Website, call center & mobile application performance management & maintenance for best impact
- Manage partner engagements across content and tech spectrum including creative, PR (Social & Brand), SM, research, SEO, influencers etc.
- Manage and help leverage brand endorsements & sponsorship outcomes.
- In-shop visibility support for regional and national initiatives.
- Tracking of competitive activities.
- Impact analysis and action for competitive actions
- Responsible for Brand Growth - Market Share