Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:1441 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Brand Manager - Luxury Segment - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
- Only Looking for people who are currently working with Luxury Brand in Hospitality, Retail, Automobile and Real Estate.
- Plan and execute the annual activation calendar with the Portfolio Head for owned brands including budget, ATL/BTL etc.
- Support the Portfolio Head in defining the vision and strategic plan for the portfolio and proactively communicate the same to the team.
- Leverage data and consumer / market research to design value propositions
- Set clear and measurable marketing objectives. Plan and execute the ATL/BTL campaigns along with partners. Support the Assistant Brand Manager to create & execute the BTL campaigns. Assess risk, prepare mitigation plan and analyze change
- Finalize plans & activations for his/her brands. Assess evolving market conditions and business results and course correct periodically, to ensure long- term business goals are met.
- Ensure that the necessary product trainings are conducted for the functional teams on what the brand stands for and how one can align our designs, initiatives and service towards the same
- Guide the team in driving successful product launches, activations and marketing initiatives
- Share regular feedback/ conduct performance discussions to ensure team's performance is as per expectations
- Knowledge sharing and skill-building as required, on product and on the other facets that will ensure a more capable team
- Handle team concerns/escalations to ensure that business is not affected