CEO at Options India Group
Views:19891 Applications:1502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/XLRI/IMT/FMS (6-9 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager- Marketing/ Branding position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Kolkata.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 10.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Job Description :
Responsible for nationwide Brand Management and Category Planning for product categories of 500+ crores brand. To create new products from planning, to launch, while keeping consumer at the core and bias for execution for implementation excellence.
As a Brand Manager, you are responsible for top line and bottom line targets for your brands, driving brand salience and developing products and communication using consumer insights. As part of the role, you will be managing a team of 2-3 Asst. Brand Managers, and interacting with external agencies - creative, digital, media, research, packaging and internal cross functional teams - Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Finance, Legal and Regulatory.
1. Category Business Planning : Analyze macro environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenario to conceptualize region wise volume projections
2. Brand Planning : Analyze MR data for growth prospects, change in brand positioning, brand health
3. Portfolio Planning : Analyze industry trends, market competitiveness of products and SKUs, consumer requirements etc. to identify gaps in the current brand portfolio
4. New Product/ Product Extension Planning, Development and Launch : Gather inputs from consumer insights, coordinate for Consumer Preference Testing & initiate new product launch
5. Brand Communication, Development and Execution : Prepare communication brief detailing the need for brand communication, priority market and target segment for the communication
6. Trade Promotion (Domestic Market) : Evaluate need for trade promotion by analyzing purchase pattern of wholesale distributors and competitive landscape for trade promotion schemes;
7. Consumer Promotion (Domestic Market) : Conceptualize consumer promotion schemes and co-execute with agencies
8. Brand Plan Review : Evaluate the effectiveness of brand communication, trade and consumer promotions and overall brand health by conducting variance analysis
9. Consumer Complaint Redressal : interact with customers to identify the root cause of market complaints, and coordinate with various functions to address consumer complaints
10. Market Research Conceptualization and Execution : Participate in field work related to market research to obtain first-hand consumer insights
11. Market Research Findings Implementation : Participate in identification of key trends from the market research report and usage of key trends for building brand initiatives
12. Media Activation : Plan and prepare the brief for event activation, and plan execution with agencies
Role Requirements :
a. Education/Qualification : Post-graduate in Business Management from a Premier B-School (with specialization in Marketing/related field, if applicable)
b. Experience : 6 to 9 years- relevant experience in FMCG Marketing/Brand roles.
- MBA Marketing form a Premier MBA institutes like IIM/ XLRI/ MDI/ FMS/ JBIMS/ SP Jain/ IMT, etc. 2012-2014 batches will be preferred
Salary : Around Rs. 45.0 LPA
Location : Kolkata
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected Salary package :
Your willingness to relocate to Kolkata :
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.