CEO at Logic Gates
Views:1701 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Brand Manager is required for a leading FMCG Company.
The incumbent should be an MBA from Premiere institute from 2012 / 2013 passout batch. He / She should have Brand Management experience in FMCG / Foods Companies.
The incumbent will be overall responsible for end to end Brand Management including :
- Annual business objectives with regard to market share, sales and volumes for brand
- Brand equity scores
- Develop and Implement local brand & portfolio strategies in lines with the brand strategy
- Translate them in terms of defining the objectives, prioritizing the actions, mobilizing the key stake holders to achieve the plan.
- Develop and implement brand promotional activities across various touchpoints.
- Effective and optimum utilization of brand budgets
- Constantly monitor competitor's brand strategy and pricing, share the inputs for maintaining competitive advantage.
- Understand and develop consumer behavior and identify insights and trends with respect to the brand. Translate the key findings to formulate strategies and implement the same
- Brand P&L and channel strategy, and put the strategy in action
- Develop and deliver distinctive communication strategy in line with the global brand strategy and positioning.
- Identify and benchmark best practices in communication strategies.
- Interface with the brand owners, brand ambassador and opinion leaders for various activities.
- Drive external associates/partners to achieve higher performance for the brand
- Leverage digital media initiatives to further strengthen the brand activation.
- Develop and source/ replicate merchandising material and promotional material
- Deep understanding on media, with regard to planning and buying
- Identify and deploy best practices for improved promotional activities.
- Translate global brand strategy into local brand ATL, activation & promotion strategy.
- Complete ownership of new promotional ideas and activities to achieve competitive advantage.
- Explore on the ground initiatives and innovations in lines with strategic objectives
- Understanding of printing, POS material development
- Plan new product development, packaging etc through consumer insights derived from market research, competitive mapping and other market intelligence.
- Understand the consumer and shopper behaviour to identify trends in the brand.
- Use the above insights and develops strategy to address market needs
Candidates meeting above may contact for details :