Talent Acquisition Consultant at CareerNet
Views:3192 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for brand communication development, Be the custodian of brand equity for the portfolio of brands.
- Create competitive operational marketing plans - by category and brand to include distribution strategy, promotional strategy.
- Manage the delivery of key brand events during the year
- Work with the Digital team & develop relationships with promotional partners that can enhance brand image by association.
- Conceptualizing and developing the core brand strategy for related businesses
- Unearth insights from primary & secondary sources
- Be the custodian of brand equity for the portfolio of brands
- Management of workflows & timelines
- Creating Go to Market communication toolkits to propel business growth
- Partnering multiple internal teams and units
- Driving the digital brand equity and strategy
- Manage multiple agency relationships - across creative, media and business
- Spearhead brand and comms innovation for all portfolios.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.