Talent Acquisition Consultant at CareerNet
Views:591 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for brand communication development, Be the custodian of brand equity for the portfolio of brands.
- Create competitive operational marketing plans - by category and brand to include distribution strategy, promotional strategy.
- Manage the delivery of key brand events during the year
- Work with the Digital team & develop relationships with promotional partners that can enhance brand image by association.
- Conceptualizing and developing the core brand strategy for related businesses
- Unearth insights from primary & secondary sources
- Be the custodian of brand equity for the portfolio of brands
- Management of workflows & timelines
- Creating Go to Market communication toolkits to propel business growth
- Partnering multiple internal teams and units
- Driving the digital brand equity and strategy
- Manage multiple agency relationships - across creative, media and business
- Spearhead brand and comms innovation for all portfolios.