Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1486 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Brand Manager - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XL (6-8 yrs)
- Own all brand-related decisions.
- Grow the product portfolio (within the brand umbrella).
About Our Client:
One of the largest MNC personal care companies, specializing in bath and beauty products.
Reporting to a Category Manager; you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Business and growing the brand.
- Launching new brands working in coordination with the Category Manager
- Developing a market plan, in line with global strategy/ plans for the brand
- Assisting the Category Manager on all other activities related to the category, such as Market analysis of trends, consumer research, MIS, managing channel partners, etc
The Successful Applicant:
You will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with 5 to 6 years of experience in Brand Management (Preferably from FMCG or Consumer Durables industry) either having handled brands directly or assisted in Brand Management. You would have exposure to field work and extensive interactions with sales force. You will possess strong product and brand knowledge and an understanding of business and financial concepts. You will have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
What's On Offer:
A chance to own the brand strategy for a leading MNC personal care giant.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.